Dec

From our hearts to yours

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Love, John and Margaret Maxwell

Categories : personal

Comments

Paul says:

Merry Christmas!
    John, your books and videos have helped and encouraged me greatly. Thank you.
    Margaret, thank you for adding so much to John’s life and ministry and unselfishly letting him share his insights.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Paul Newton

Merry Christmas to your family as well.

Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom through your works. I have been blessed by your leadership and personal development knowledge. My favorite book of yours is Failing Forward.

Sincerely,

Spence McDonald

Merry Christmas to you both!! This is a beautiful picture!!

ENJOY this special time of year. I’m sure you’re having fun with your grandkids!!

John, I look forward to great things ahead in 2011 – hope to see you soon!!

All my best,
    Erin Schreyer
    Cincinnati, OH

Merry Christmas to the entire Maxwell family. May you and your family have a Glorious New Year.
    In Christ,
    Yvonne

Michael Hamilton says:

Have a wonderful, God-blessed Christmas.
    Love your books John, and seeing you giving inspiring messages so very well. Great content!! I lectured in leadership at a Bible College, and I speak highly of your books to students, and use some of your concepts. John, I own more books by you than any other single author!! Your good work is so crucial — for our world — we need well trained up effective Christian leaders with hearts, attitudes and character like Jesus (our Master-leader), possessing great leadership and people-skills.
    Michael Hamilton (Bachelor of Theology; journalist with Challenge Weekly, New Zealand’s interdenominational Christian newspaper)

Nicholas Yannacopoulos says:

My children and I wish to you and your beloved ones a warm and merry Christmas.

Lets pray and ask Him to guide us with His Grace for there are difficult times that lie ahead and also join prayers for Jim Dornan who is giving his own personal fight these days.

God Bless you, God Bless Jim, God Bless us all.

With sincere affection

Lisa says:

Beautiful photo! Many blessings to you and your family!

May the Light of Christ continue to shine on you and yours!

John and Margaret, Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year!

Jose Quitio V. says:

¡Detras de un gran hombre de Dios, una gran mujer!

Les felicito, y con todo mi corazon deseo que Dios siga prosperando sus vidas. Desde el lindo pais del Perú os saludo en estos dias de navidad y muchos exitos (se lo merecen).
    Indudablemente sus principios de liderazgo enseñados a traves de sus libros, han cambiado positivamente mi perspectiva no solo de mi ministerio pastoral ,sino mas importante aun el de mi vida.

¡Gracias por compartir tus vivencias, tu experiencias con los pastores! … espero algun dia escucharlo personalmente

NIYOMUGABA Alphonse says:

Much greetings to you and you family ,

merry x-mas ,during this season i pray that may the Lord God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ grant you his perfect faith and favor as you continue to minister to us with such high tips of leadership.

GOD BLESS.

Pershley says:

Hope u had a great Christmas Master Max , you and your family. 2010 has been a great year for me in the role of being a learder and it was because of the wisdom i’ve been recieving from you. Thank you and May you and your family have a Happy 2011. All da best.

B'tunde says:

Merry Christmas to you John and your lovely family. I’ve been blessed by your books, especially by the quotes.

Barb Giglio says:

Merry Christmas and a God favored and Blessed New Year to you and yours! Beautiful picture… and the tree looks soooo pretty too! I decorate peoples homes for Christmas, so that caught my eye! Look forward to year of inspiring posts from you, they blessed me this past year and just want to say how grateful I am to receive them. :)

Pamela Lewis says:

Thank you so much John, for your words of encouragement. I started a new career this year (Real Estate). I am excited and encouraged, and very much looking forward to 2011. We serve an AWESOME GOD!

May God continue to Bless you both with wisdom and peace. Be Blessed. Shalom and God Blessed YOU both. Love Pamela

Eric Otchere says:

One of the greatest books i read this year is “Today Matters”. John, i thank God for your life and ministry. You’ve been a great blessing to me this year.

Thank you very much for making me see the importance of today. By the way, i have found the missing piece of my “today.” And they happen to be the 12 items in the book.

Writing from Accra – Ghana, West Africa.

Alabi says:

A very berry, cheery, merry Christmas to a wonderful couple of our generation. God bless you.

I’ve been blessed by your works, they are great indeed.

Chidi says:

Dear John,
    i do wanna thank you for the immensest contribution you’ve planted in my life. i want you to know my dear John you have a son and you mentor someone you’ve yet to know. with over thirty of your books I’ve read i can proudly said that i am part of your life. its impossible in our today world to talk about leadership without mention John C Maxwell. an subject of leadership I’ve come across that did not contain a pieces info on John i simple identify a beginner. thanks John and Margret we are proud of your hard work. may God continue to inspire and use you in development of emerging leader. merry xmas to the entire family of equip

Chidi
    lagos
    nigeria

Matt Currier says:

Dear Mr. Maxwell,
    I am a full time missionary with Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc. We seek to evangelize, equip and effectively establish children into the local church. I am a local director in the state of Virginia and am happily married to the wife of my youth and we have our seventh child on the way! God has been good to us, that is for sure…Would you be willing to offer a discount on your MIC annual fee? I grab hold of just about everything you offer that is FREE, because our finances are such that, we live check to check and find it difficult, at this time, to afford the club membership. I believe in what you are doing, and am a committed follower of your work. I hope I have not offended you with this request, but I felt led to at least ask.

Best,